There was some new release of vSphere PowerCLI 5.5(Build 1649237) wich was shared by Alan Renouf on facebook .
The new R2 has the following features per the release notes:
- Access to the vCenter Server SRM public API (Connect-SRMServer and Disconnect-SRMServer cmdlets) – an exciting addition for sure
- Support for adding and removing tags and tag categories found in the next generation vSphere web client
- Configuration and reporting of EVC mode for vSphere clusters
- Management of security policies for the vSS and its portgroups
- New support for MS Windows PowerShell 4.0
- Support for vSphere hosts configured for IPv6
- Added migration priority support for vMotion (VMotionPriority parameter in conjunctionw ith the Move-VM cmdlet)
- Get-Datastore cmdlet-related objectparameter extended to accept the harddisk object and also allows filtering by cluster
- Enhanced Get-Stat and Get-StatType cmdlets
- Support added for e1000e vNICs
- All values for DiskStorageFormat can be specified during VM cloning operations
- 64-bit mode support for New-OSCustomizationSpec and Set-OSCustomizationSpec cmdlets
- ToolsVersion property added to VMGuest which returns a string
- Get-VirtualSwitch and Get-DVSwitch cmdlets support virtual port groups as a RelatedObject
- Get-VM cmdlet enhanced to retrieve a list of VMs by virtual switch
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
VMware vSphere PowerCLI 5.5 R2 supports vSphere 4.1 through vSphere 5.5 as well as Microsoft Windows PowerShell versions 2.0, 3.0, and new in R2 4.0.