Good news: RVTools 3.3 from Rob de Veij is now generally available to the public. Release notes for this build:
- GetWebResponse time-out value changed from 5 minutes to 10 minutes (for very big environments)
- New tab page with HBA information
- On vDatastore tab the definition of the Provisioned MB and In Use MB columns was confusing! This is changed now.
- RVToolsSendMail accepts now multiple recipients (semicolon is used as separator)
- Folder information of VMs and Templates are now visible on vInfo tab page
- Bugfix: data in combo boxes on filter form are now sorted
- Bugfix: Problem with api version 2.5.0 solved
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vCPU tab.
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vDatastore tab.